Pet Peeves is a 501(c)(3), not for profit organization and employs no paid staff. 100% of the event’s proceeds go directly to the needy animals, humane education and pet therapy programs.
A wonderful idea whose time has come!
Remembering Your Friend!
What better way to commemorate the love you shared? Make a donation in memory of your lost pet!
(When you donate by credit card below, you will be brought to a secure form that will allow you to include your pet’s name as a memorial.)
There are many ways to accomplish this:
1. Employer Matching Gifts- if your employer has a matching gift fund, ask them to match your charity gift. Check with your human resources department.
2. Work Place Giving- a charitable donation through payroll deductions.
Contact Karen Werner at this address to discuss. Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor This Website
Lead the way in our business community by showing your support for our organization.
- 3 mos $600
- 12 mos $1900
To take advantage of this win-win opportunity, contact Janine Dion at Janine@petpeeves.org
It’s easy! Donate with a credit card!
Prefer to pay by check?
You can mail check payable to Pet Peeves, Inc. and send the check to:
Pet Peeves, Inc.
8325 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury, NY 11797
- When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction. When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same day you make your payment, and you will not receive your check back from your financial institution.”; and
- We retain a copy of the face of the check, marked “COPY”, for at least two years from the settlement date (the date the ARC entry posts to the customer’s account); and
- We destroy the original check
We frequently hold fundraisers, at which we raise money from raffles.
You can also help abused, abandoned and neglected pets of Long Island, by donating a raffle prize to a Pet Peeves’ Fundraiser.
With the downturn in the economy, we need your help now more than ever as ticket sales for our raffle baskets help us raise much needed funds! Any donated raffle
item can be shipped (or dropped off) at the address below.
Attn: Janine Dion
8325 Jericho Turnpike
Woodbury, NY 11797
We thank you sincerely for your kind consideration.
The abused and neglected animals of Long Island are grateful for your generosity. Contributions to Pet Peeves Inc. are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. If you have any questions contact us.