2021 Grant Applications Coming Soon!
Dear Grant Applicant:
Pet Peeves, Inc. is excited to introduce its new paperless Grant application process!
Paperless is green, cost effective, efficient, faster, and safer!
You can apply for a grant by clicking the link below.
We have included detailed instructions for this application below so you will have all the required information and documents ready. You can download a printed version of these instructions here.
The documentation requirements have not changed. To be considered, you must submit the following with your application:
- 501(c)3 Certificate (IRS Determination Letter)
- Form 990/Tax Return – NOTE: If your organization is on extension for the 990 filing, we can accept one of the following in lieu of the tax return:
- Detailed balance sheet and income statement prepared by an accountant, or
- QuickBooks or other financial software detailed balance sheet and income statement*, or
- Handwritten detailed balance sheet and income statement*.
*If you are submitting financial statements that are NOT prepared by a CPA, you MUST also include the following SIGNED statement on the financial statement or on the organization’s letterhead,
“I declare that I have examined the attached financial statements and to the best of my knowledge and belief, all information reported on the statements is true, correct, and complete.”
- Board of Directors List
- List of Largest Grants/Donations (greater than $5,000 within the last three years)
- Financial Statements: Last Fiscal Year Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement
IMPORTANT!!! This is an important step – If you quit this application at any time, your work WILL NOT be saved, and you will have to start again:
- Be sure to have ALL of the above documents in digital format and ready to upload BEFORE you start the application process.
- Please name your document files, prior to uploading, using the following format – “Organization Name – Document Name” (example: “XYZ Animal Rescue – 501c3”).
IMPORTANT: If you are awarded a Grant, you will be required to complete a Grant Feedback Form outlining program goals, impact of Grant funds received, measurement of impact, and accounting/financials to substantiate that the funds have been utilized as earmarked by your initial application (receipts, statistics, photos, narrative, etc.). If you do not submit a Feedback form within 90 days of receipt of funds, you will be disqualified from future consideration.
For technical assistance in filling out this form, please email PetPeevesGrants@gmail.com, with your name and evening/weekend telephone number, and our Administrative Assistant will contact you.